My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 20 April 2018

Paper Frosting Friday #3

Hi crafty friends......hope you're all well!
Oh my, you wouldn't believe how hot it is here today.......not good for me but I hope it continues for those of you who enjoy the heat! I'll be locked away in my craft room with the fan blowing so it's a win win situation all round lol!
Anyway, welcome to Paper Frosting Friday #3.....my attempt to use up lots of bits of stash to make my own embellishments for cards, scrapbooks etc., ......and I decided to call them Paper
 Frosting! This week I made some paper flowers......the paper I used must be one of the oldest packs I have in my stash....it's a pearlised paper in pinks blues, greens & yellows & looks so much prettier IRL. I left them all plain but you could ink the edges, emboss the paper, stamp on it.........lots of options. I also kept them fairly open but have tried adding more layers for a more closed look flower.....and they look amazing!
Rightio, better get a move on, I'm hoping to see my Grandson today! Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......and don't forget to let me know if I've inspired you to use up some bits of your stash......I'd love to see what you've made!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Not Just Cards

7 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty Jo and what a marvellous way to use up bit of paper and card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, so useful for any project! Well done!
    It's too much hot also here in Italy.... 30° Celsius is abnormal for April!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    what pretty flowers and the colours are very beautiful.
    Such clever use of papers too.
    My I can't wait to see what you come up with next Friday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have definitely inspired me Jo, these really are gorgeous. I have lots of scraps of paper and many flower dies that do not get enough use xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers Jo, lovely colours - a great way to use up your old stash.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...